Thursday, February 23, 2012

Food in Florence: I Due Fratellini


One of my favorite spots for cheap food in Florence is called I Fratellini (also called I Due Fratellini). The two brothers that run this place (hence the name, translated to "the two brothers") whip up delicious paninis super quick and for really cheap-- most being only 2.50 euros. You can also grab a cheap cup of wine to drink while you chomp down one of the many types of sandwiches they offer.

There is ALWAYS a line around lunchtime, but worth the wait!

My favorite is #6, pomodoro e mozzarella (tomato and mozzarella), and they usually will throw some basil on there for me too!

I Fratellini is in between the Piazza Della Repubblica and Piazza Della Signoria, on Via dei Cimatori. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...