Lists are my thing. It's how I remember everything and how I actually get things done each day. The joy that spreads across my face as I cross off the last thing on my to-do list for the day is borderline creepy.
Anyways, I've been having a nervous moment about this move for the past few days, so to get me back to excitement mode, here's a list of things awaiting me in Florence that I'm anxious to get to:
- Getting back into speaking Italian-- when I was in Florence over the summer, I was SO happy when I was speaking Italian... with Italians!
- The certification class I will be taking= a whole group of new friends to make. Um, I like making friends. Especially when I'm in a foreign country where I know no one.
- Lots of pretty things and people to take pictures of with my snazzy new camera!
- Skinny people and a whole different perspective on food and eating...
- Speaking of food....
- Speaking of food... WINE
- Finding a teaching job and having a steady income
- Having everyone who's saying they're coming to visit ACTUALLY come visit
- Being able to sit in a little outdoor cafe on a lovely spring afternoon, sip a glass of Tuscan white wine, eat pasta, and watch the fat American tour groups walk by...
- A slower paced lifestyle