Thursday, December 29, 2011

Real Housewives of...oh my god it's Albie.

The most eventful, um, EVENT, of the last couple of weeks just happened.

My mom and I stood online for two hours and 45 minutes to meet Chris, Albie, Caroline and Jaclyn from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, who were promoting a gluten-free vodka called Krome Vodka at our town's largest wine store.


They were stuck in traffic on the LIE, so I tweeted a picture of the crowd to Albie and Chris telling them to hurry up or there may be a riot with broken wine bottles when they arrive... then Jaclyn tweeted my picture! 

After the long wait, we finally made it!

I was excited, could you tell? 
Albie is staring at my boobs. I knew we were meant to be.

Meeting my future husband

They've agreed to adopt me. 
Family pic!



The signed bottle of vodka. It kept getting smudged, I made Albie sign it like four times.

If you are jealous, I completely understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...