Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Two suitcases...!?!?!


I'm starting to prepare a mental list of what I'll be bringing with me to Florence. I can only bring two big suitcases (one's going to cost me $70 to bring on Continental... eesh) so I won't be packing much more than clothes and shoes.

Here's some things I've figured out so far:

Things I have to bring in order to function:
  1. Macbook
  2. Cold weather clothes (not even going to bother with summer stuff, I'll buy some there)
  3. iPhone
  4. Red candy cane slippers (or my feet will get frostbite... no seriously)
  5. Plug converter
Things I think that I need to function but don't really but am bringing anyways:
  1. Three boxes of black hair dye
  2. Inflatable neck pillow (for impromptu sleep sessions, of course)
  3. Hair dryer and flat iron
  4. My new DSLR camera that I asked Santa to bring me and if he doesn't there's going to be a problem
Things that I'm coming to terms with the fact that I probably won't be able to bring them:
  1. Dog
  2. Electric blanket
  3. Family Guy season 1-5 DVD box set
  4. Any clothing item that even remotely hints that I'm an American (sorry sweatshirt collection)
  5. Box of Franzia
This may be harder than I thought.

ONE MONTH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...