Friday, January 20, 2012

Tomorrow's the day.

This time tomorrow, I will be five hours into my flight to Frankfurt.
If all goes according to plan.

I'm almost packed but my brain is completely fried, so I'm going to stop for now. I'm trying to stay up as late as possible tonight so I'm super sleepy for the flight. The more that I sleep on the flight, the quicker I'll adjust to the six hour time difference.

Today, I went to Target with my mom to get some last minute things. I'd been wanting this certain style of lace-up boots for a while, but hadn't been able to find ones that I like and that fit. I passed by the shoe section with just a little bit of hope that there might be some in the same section, and by some miracle, they had ones exactly how I wanted them to look like, AND had my size! And to make things even better, they were on sale from $35 to $10. 

Completely made my day and calmed my nerves for a bit!



Packing stinks. I hate it. 


Some of the printed photos I'm taking with me...


Oh, guess what? We're expecting two to four inches of snow here in NY tomorrow. This should be interesting.



Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...