Monday, January 9, 2012

What I'm listening to


With the crazy amount of things I have been trying to complete before I leave for Italy and all of the emotions that are coming along with the fact that I won't be seeing any of the people that I know and love for who-knows-how-many-months, I've been resorting to good ole music to relax me a bit. Since not much has happened in the last couple of days besides the fact that my new suitcases came in and I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in years, I thought I'd share some of my listens.

Ten Days- Missy Higgins

Chasing Pavement - Adele

You Da One - Rihanna (yup... on repeat)

I'd Be Lying - Greg Laswell

Junk of the Heart - The Kooks

Die Alone- Ingrid Michaelson

Led to the Sea - Jenny Owen Youngs

Runaway - Yeah Yeah Yeahs



11 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...