Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two weeks...


Two weeks from this exact moment, I'll be on an airplane, three-quarters of the way to Munich, where my hour and fifteen minute layover is (yea, that should be interesting... need to learn how to say "get out of my way" in German). I literally just realized that it's that soon as I was writing it... let the freakout begin.

I just got back from a mini-vacation in VA/ MD that was very much needed and a lot of fun, but now its time to get down to business. I sold my little pink netbook and a couple of books on Amazon, now I just have to sell my car before I leave and I'll be set with a nice chunk of money to head to Italy with. I've also been reading that now is the best time to go to Europe for the last few years since the Euro is down... yay for a failing European economy!

That's all for now....

14 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...