Friday, April 13, 2012

Barcelona 2012... Day 1!

This has taken FOREVER but...

Barca!!

This trip was the first time I've left Florence since I've been here, and I definitely did not waste the opportunity.

Thursday morning I caught a 3:45am bus to the Pisa airport to catch our 6:30 flight to Barcelona. This trip was only booked about a week and a half before we went, but as soon as I was booked I was counting down the seconds till our departure.

Here we comeee

The day that we got to Barcelona, there was a strike going on. Most businesses were closed and people were marching in the streets. This is what we were greeted with as we arrived...

BEACH!! That huge building on the left is the W hotel.. more on that later...

Delish nachos and tapas at Foc!

The first night we were there we went to Opium Mar for the Steve Aoki concert...

It was UNREAL. That's him about to dive into the crowd...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...