Saturday, September 22, 2012

I've fallen in love... again.


It's been a crazy few weeks since I've been back, but I'm working hard and really enjoying myself. I'm so glad to be back with my Firenze family for the next few months, and I've finally made my next big life decision-- I'll be coming back to Florence after a month home for the holidays. For how long? I'm not quite sure yet, but I'll be here till at least May. After being back for only two weeks, I knew that only four months left here would not be enough. I've fallen in love with Florence again-- the people in it, the things that I'm doing, and of course, the food that I'm eating...

Our favorite bartender at Rivalta !


My first Bus2Alps Family Style dinner at Il Gatto e La Volpe (on Via Ghibellina)... love these guys!



 No post of mine would be complete without a food shot. My first time at Trattoria Mario with some new friends... de-freaking-lish. The hour wait was worth it... this pasta was some of the best I've had, and I tried the Florentine steak. I'm not a steak fan, but have tried many Florentine steaks, and this was one of the best.

The best thing about this second time around in Florence is that I finally have the flexibility and money to do some traveling. I took a spontaneous trip to Cinque Terre this week (look for those pictures in my next post) and am heading to Oktoberfest on Thursday with Bus2Alps... can't wait for liter beers and pretzels in Munich! 

That's all for now...


1 comment:

  1. Florence is the city who attracts millions of tourists each year for the Historic Center of Florence was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982. The city got famous for it's its culture, famous art and architecture and monuments. For this when people get the opportunity they try to observe the city. You also look like you has spent a very wonderful time. These types of city trips are always special. But it can be more fun if you visit the city with some Top Rated Florence Sightseeing Tours & Attraction Ticket company. There is a reason that's why I am saying that. Because they provide best tour arrangements, transport cost and also security enhancement. In my opinion it is the best option to choose any package from their list. They have Day Trip To Siena, San Gimignano And Greve In Chianti Tickets, Cinque Terre: Full Day Train And Boat Tour From Florence Tickets, Florence Walking Tour And Skip The Line Uffizi Museum Tickets, Florence Walking Tour And Skip The Line Uffizi Museum Tickets, Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour: 24, 48 Or 72 Hour Ticket, Uffizi Gallery Ticket And Tour - Skip The Line, Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse Tickets etc. They can also arrange your hotels. If you want you can also custom your trip from http://www.tripindicator.com/tours/florence/accademia-museum-uffizi-gallery-trips-to-tuscany-pisa-open-bus-sights-tickets.html and can compare with others. I hope you will find which one is the best. Thanks for uploading those images. Best of luck have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...