Saturday, September 22, 2012

I've fallen in love... again.


It's been a crazy few weeks since I've been back, but I'm working hard and really enjoying myself. I'm so glad to be back with my Firenze family for the next few months, and I've finally made my next big life decision-- I'll be coming back to Florence after a month home for the holidays. For how long? I'm not quite sure yet, but I'll be here till at least May. After being back for only two weeks, I knew that only four months left here would not be enough. I've fallen in love with Florence again-- the people in it, the things that I'm doing, and of course, the food that I'm eating...

Our favorite bartender at Rivalta !


My first Bus2Alps Family Style dinner at Il Gatto e La Volpe (on Via Ghibellina)... love these guys!



 No post of mine would be complete without a food shot. My first time at Trattoria Mario with some new friends... de-freaking-lish. The hour wait was worth it... this pasta was some of the best I've had, and I tried the Florentine steak. I'm not a steak fan, but have tried many Florentine steaks, and this was one of the best.

The best thing about this second time around in Florence is that I finally have the flexibility and money to do some traveling. I took a spontaneous trip to Cinque Terre this week (look for those pictures in my next post) and am heading to Oktoberfest on Thursday with Bus2Alps... can't wait for liter beers and pretzels in Munich! 

That's all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...